[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
If Wessex was expecting you to once again assault her with questions then she is in for something of a surprise. Oh, the sight of the Ascended (you're pretty sure) former-Queen (you've heard) isn't at all unwelcome - in fact you greet her with an enthusiastic smile, your grin cracking from beneath the crown of mushrooms that has sprouted up in your hair. You'd be a great hunter if you cared to do so, basically building a blind naturally by settling into one space for a while.

By the time Wessex finds you you're surrounded in dense and vibrant flora. Patting the ground next to you, you invite her to sit and watch should she care to. Upon the surface of the water a gilded lily is opening, its sweet aroma permeating the cool morning air. The flower is vibrant and glorious and terribly deadly, based on your research into the blooms. "Isn't it cool," you whisper to Wessex, "How nature's evolved to tell you it's dangerous by bein' really pretty?"

You think that's just great.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Kaimana - 01-15-2020, 10:50 PM