[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
You roll your eyes up at Wessex's question, as though you could possibly see the mushrooms in your hair. "Uhh... these ones are." Reaching out with your magic, you coax a line of shaggy manes to make their way out of your mane, marching them down your arm toward Wessex until they settle on your outstretched palm, ready to be plucked.

The dream fish is not something you've seen, and your shake your head emphatically to that effect. "No! I've read about 'em, though." Or maybe just been told by Oia - you aren't a big reader, if we're being honest.

Settling back onto your hands, you look up at Wessex with a carefree smile. "I didn't actually come here to see the wildlife, but it was just so interestin' an' I couldn't help but watch it. I really like watchin' things when they're just wakin' up - they're really bein' themselves, y'know?" Not trying to put on a show, or hide anything, or be anything but what they are. You wish humans could be like that more often. It's hard for you to see through the weird masks they wear. Animals and plants are far simpler to understand.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Kaimana - 01-27-2020, 10:11 PM