[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“There’s a family I know who lost their father at Fiat lux.” She’s not particularly overwrought about it, personally considering the guy a douchebag, but the idea of the rest of them going hungry doesn’t sit right with Wessex. “When I was Queen, it might have been my job. Now it’s just a gift, because we should take care of people in our community until they’re able to take care of themselves.” She shrugs, moving on to what she gets out of it. “Nothing really. A feeling like I’m still able to take care of them. Maybe a good reputation, if they figure out who’s leaving the food.”

Really, that’s the end goal. She wants The Wraith to inspire both fear and praise, depending on which side you’re on.

He’s animated again, and Wessex smiles lightly, no idea what a Dama is, but going with it anyway. She feels that’s kind of what you just have to do with Kai. Otherwise the conversation spins in so many ways, you’ll never know how to find your way back to the first couple of important questions. She leans forward and looks at the reeds, nodding in approval. “You’re right, those look great. Want to pick me some, and I’ll go get a basket to use as an example?”

Without waiting for him to say yes, Wessex stands and then teleports back to her shack, grabbing a small, shallow reed basket currently holding nothing of great importance. She then teleports back to the same place she’d been previously. “There we go. This should be easy enough.”

Hopefully he’s still there.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Wessex - 02-14-2020, 08:51 PM