[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
You listen to her reasoning, and if you were someone else you might be surprised by the motivation - to be appreciated. But it makes sense to you, because it's important to find a place in a community. Physical and emotional well-being both depend on the placement an individual has within their herd.

"Why're you not queen anymore?" You were around for this - sort of - but not particularly engaged in the goings on, more interested in the small aspects of life within the Hollowed Grounds than in the grander politics. "Didja like bein' queen?" You would not like it very much, you think, but someone who's helpful seems like the right person for it.

Case in point: Wessex is suddenly very invested in helping you with your basket, a fact you find far more interesting than the actual idea of making a basket. "Okay!" you say as she blinks away, your brown eyes wide as you stare at the place she was standing only a minute before. That is cool.

When she comes back you've got an armful of reeds, your feet wet because now you're up to your shins in the water. Juggling the branches in your arms, you raise a hand to wave as though you hadn't seen her just minutes before. "How'd you do that?! Where'd you go?"
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Kaimana - 02-17-2020, 07:02 PM