[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Well…” Wessex begins, taken aback by Kai’s question, but knowing somewhere that deep down, this was going to come up at some point. Best to hear it from her. “I did some things the Fae didn’t like. Opened a portal in the Mathair and in the process, some Fae died. Then Delah banned all the Grounders from the Greatwood and said that it would remain closed to everyone as long as I was Queen.” Turning her gaze from the open air in front of her, to the boy, she shrugs, able to recount it with almost clinical detachment. “I thought that no one had ever asked the Grounders what they wanted, so I offered up a vote on the matter. They made their voices heard. I listened. Seemed like the least I could do. And here we are… they wanted a Council.”

Not that anyone’s doing anything with the Council, so as far as Wessex is concerned, it’s a load of bullshit. There’s a visible flash of annoyance at the thought.

“Eh. Yes and no. It’s a lot of work. The people here don’t know how to work together and would rather show off their powers and make speeches than figure shit out. I wanted to help the Naturals, but when you add in the Gods and it was… more stress than it was worth.” No one appreciated anything. “I’m more suited to solo work.” There’s a small smile, as if to say that it’s alright, before she disappears to get the basket.

Upon returning, Kae has been successful and she can’t help but chuckle at his wet state. Putting the basket down, Wessex holds her hands out for the reeds. “I teleported. Just went home. It wasn’t far.”

Jesus, how does he get her to talk this much?

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Wessex - 02-18-2020, 07:40 PM