[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Huh. It's a lot of history that you've only heard in bits and pieces, and then only from the Fae. You listen intently, passing no judgment, certain that the fae did indeed dislike the proceedings but assuming Wessex had a good enough reason. She seems like the kind of person who only does things because she has a good enough reason, to you.

"What stress did the gods add?" This piques your interest keenly, because in your experience with gods (Rae, mostly, granted) they don't particularly care what humans do. "Cause'a the Voice? Everyone I've asked doesn't hate the Ascended. An' all the Ascended seemed happy to be that way." Where's the issue, then?

He passes the reeds to Wessex when she reappears, more interested in her answer than the basket. "Can all Ascended teleport? Is it an upgrade? I haven't seen any upgrades personally- d'ya have others? The ability to adapt yourself without genetic modification is so cool."
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Kaimana - 02-18-2020, 11:07 PM