[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Reeds in hand, Wessex sits to continue the conversation. Cross-legged, she lays them out according to size. “The Voice’s blight was a power move, but in making a point to the Old Gods, She hurt the Ascended’s reputation here. Then Ludo told an Outlander to kill the Ascended. All of us.” She pauses briefly. “I dealt with the fallout of both, and LongNight, which is another thing that people like to demand be stopped.” She shrugs, thinking that next time someone brings up the Voice and the Monsters that the speaker should go traipsing off to her goddess and demand it be fixed. Some things aren’t that simple.  

“I think we’re all pretty happy, though. Once we get used to it.” There’s an adjustment period, certainly, that the other races don’t have, but overall the good outweighs the bad.

Before answering his next question, because the Wraith is oddly invested in this basket, she begins to place the materials together - reed on reed on reed. “Hmmm, no, as far as I know I’m the only one who can do that. But you’re the only one I know who can grow mushrooms on themselves. I think we like to choose unique things. Ummm… I have a couple of other upgrades. Like I can read any other language, I’ve got some metal talons in my hands and arms. But these latest ones seem to just appear. I don’t have to go to the Voice and ask.”

Slowly but surely, she’s working the reeds into a flat, but slightly rounded shape. Over and under, over and under, while they’re still wet and flexible.

"What else can you and your sister do? What's Rae like?"

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Wessex - 02-19-2020, 07:04 PM