[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
You sit down, too, settling back into the grass next to Wessex, your legs folded up beneath you. Criss-cross-applesauce, like a proper little student. A little mushroom flits between your fingers, dancing over the ridges as you listen raptly to the Wraith. "Why is LongNight so different here?" you ask, furrowing your brows. This is one change that seems to serve no real advantageous purpose for any of the denizens of the Hollow Grounds, regardless of species or race. "It's not like that in other places."

Wessex's other upgrades are all supremely interesting to you, especially the ability to read any language. "Maybe I should ask Dama if we can learn to do that," you pipe up at that point in the list, making a mental note. As for other things you and Oia can do? You shrug thoughtfully. "Uh, well Oia blends with the environment if she doesn' move for very long. An' she can make illusion worlds that are as real as real life, to run experiments in. An' she can stop time around animals, an' some humans. An' things like growin' near me, an' I can make organic matter animated - like this mushroom - an' make 'em more sentient, too." This is as complete a list as you are currently aware of; you state it all as matter-of-factly as you might describe the physical attributes of a spruce tree.

"We're still learnin' what we can do, though," you add after a moment. "We haven' been around for super long, only a few Flowerbirths." Eight? Nine? It's hard to know, with your faulty memory. By now you've completely forgotten the question about Rae.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Kaimana - 02-20-2020, 07:37 PM