Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My...
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Obediently as ever, Remi nodded immediately and did as he was instructed. Looking at the beam Remi briefly considered letting his hands transform into paws so that he wouldn't get splinters, but that would cause him to lose a great deal of dexterity which would probably be needed. As if thinking the same, Dev called a halt and wanted him a pair of loves. With an appreciative grin, Remi slipped them onto his hands and gave Dev a sideways glance. "Of course not." Remi agreed with a boyish smile. He'd never felt the sort of masculine need to hide certain skills, but he supposed he understood it in a sense.

Nodding with easy understanding, Remi bent his knees and waited for the bear to give the signal. With clearly less strength than Dev, the alchemist was not without muscle and he was able to navigate and maneuver the beam to where the butcher had set the markers.

A light sheen of sweat broke out against his forehead and even as his muscles began to sing slightly, Remi found himself smiling despite the strange and horrible past few days he'd had. Manual labour was not really something that came with his territory anymore, and he'd forgotten what an antidepressant it could be.

"Ahh, no." Remi answered with a light shake of his head. "My father was a merchant and so we spent most of our time traveling. I can fix a wagon better than I can build a house I think." He admitted with an untroubled smile. "I always just made due with what we had at the time. I would sleep under the wagon if it was raining rather than ever thinking to construct a tent." Remi continued with another shrug and sheepish grin. No doubt someone like Dev would find that foolish; living in hardship when there were so many resources around. But Remi's formative years were spent trying to keep his father's business afloat while the man whored and gambled and drank. Practicality was contextual.

remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My... - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 07:34 PM