(o) inscriptions
Open!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
Company is not precisely what she expects as she sketches out the basic appearance of the ruins below her. Grounders - and she knows this firsthand with quite a lot of amusement attached to the knowledge - are not generally the type to look up. Likely due to nothing of consequence usually coming from the sky. At least it gives Nephele the advantage she desires when avoiding their stares and whispers, preferring to interact with each individual on her own time and terms. No such luck in this case, as a voice calls out to her from below. Nephele startles slightly, wings correcting the slight slip as her hazel eyes cast downward towards the intrusive sound.

A woman stands on the debris-littered street, eyes cast skyward and summarily meeting Nephele's as they regard one another. After a moment of chewing over the newcomer's words, Nephele lifts to her feet on the precipice and slides her notebook back into the large pocket of her dress. "If you count, then I suppose so," she calls back boldly, wings fluttering in a distinctly pleased manner. She's not the type to be very flirtatious with non-winged folks, but she is certainly a sucker for a beautiful face. Stepping fearlessly from her perch she flies down leisurely towards the dark-haired lass, hovering a few feet from the ground to stretch out her coiled spinal muscles - and to make a quick getaway if the woman turns violent.

"My name is Nephele. I am documenting this place. It is quite abandoned - what brings you here?" The birdlike tilt of her head follows, glancing briefly about at their surroundings before refocusing. Does she perhaps live in one of the half-constructed abodes? Is she adventuring, looting? Far be it from Nephele to judge someone's past-times considering her own involves sticking her nose in the business of every land and human she passes.
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(o) inscriptions - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 05:21 AM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Weaver - 01-20-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Nephele - 01-24-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Weaver - 01-24-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Nephele - 02-07-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Weaver - 02-10-2020, 07:40 PM