(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
The waves of the water lift over his shoulders, speckling tanned tattooed skin with a shimmery sheen of the river water. It remains him almost of the ocean, the way the river rushes and pulls, but it’s nowhere near close to the power of the depths of the ocean. And for that alone, he sighs lightly. And yet, he’s also not alone as he soon realizes, when Haai’s head lifts from hovering above the water as she tries to perch on a particularly slick rock before she falls in with a big splash.

Sunjata dodges it briefly, while Haai tries to perch back on the rock and he turns his head to focus on their company – spotting Maea that accomplishes a grin to cross his face. Holding onto the basket tightly, he offers a quiet chuckle at Haai’s struggle before he shrugs those broad tattooed shoulders. “No luck yet, but I just got started. There’s time.” He rumbles, gesturing to the rocks beside him in the small alcove should she wish to come over. It’s shaded enough and the spritz of the water in the air should keep her cooler.

For added emphasis toward Haai, Sunjata can’t help himself but to lift his tail slightly to splash at Haai while she puffs clouds of smoke at him, a howl of amusement leaving her as she falls back in again. “Have you caught it yet?” He asks, his steel gaze sliding back over toward the woman.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 07:37 AM