(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Noting the invitation to join, Maea hesitated a bit. For all intents and purposes, Sunjata was naked where he lay. Fish bits or no, it did not feel like the correct thing to do... he was married, to her friend no less, and Maea was... not a very free spirit when it came to certain things. But it was very hot, and the glittering water was inviting, beckoning her close. In the end, she decided that Rae's creatures were cover enough to spare them both embarrassment, and picked her way down to the waters edge.

She kicked off her boots, pulled the shawl down from her head with a sigh of relief and waded out into the stream. With Ludo's gift still about her shoulders the water was blessedly cool and refreshing but not cold, even if perhaps it should be, and her legs gave no indication of numbness. A loss of interesting sensations, perhaps, but one she was willing to endure - under no condition would she let go of the shawl.

"No, not yet" she replied to the query, sitting down on the damp rock. Her skirts soaked quickly in the water, but she paid it no heed, merely enjoying the cooling sensation as damp crept up her legs. "I've had too much to do, honestly. Between preparing the farm for sale and my projects for the Guild, there has not been much time." Dipping her hands into the stream, she scooped up a handful of water and brought it to her face, rinsing off sweat and dust with a contented sigh.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 07:54 AM