(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He doesn’t notice her hesitation, not while Haai continues to try and perch, yipping and howling at him in her frustration and amusement at the game, that Sunjata can’t help but to chuckle at. When he finally notices that she’s deigning to join him, he doesn’t move – just remains, tail flicking slightly toward Haai enough to send some ripples her way as his gaze lifts to focus on Maea. And had he known the worries she had when it came to his partial shift, well – she wouldn’t be able to see anything, even if he were to shift back among the waters. Regardless, he wouldn’t care in the slightest either way.

Married or not.

Well, if that’s the case, once I’m done trying it out you can use my basket?” He poises the question to her, dark brow raising as he shifts the basket slightly in the water while keeping a hold on it. All this time, his gaze has been focused on Maea and the basket, trying to capture the sun, that he doesn’t notice when Haai shakes her tailfeathers out slightly, finally having purchase on the rock, that she dives into the water with claws and teeth outstretched at his tail – pouncing and landing enough to shock him.

Jy kak jou!” He reprimands with both a small amount of amusement and pain, withdrawing his tail a bit from the griffin as she floats around, puffing smoke out at him before she goes to investigate Maea instead. Meanwhile, he pushes himself forward slightly, hand still on the basket while he inspects the tail for any nicks or scratches.

Jy kak jou! - You little shit you!
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 08:07 AM