(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She agrees to make the attempt, and Sunjata nods to her with a small crooked smile that appears almost boyish in nature as she shrugs. “I’d put it back just so you get a chance, you know.” He informs her, the crooked smile shifting toward something akin to a mischievous smirk. But he doesn’t get to continue the thought as Haai pounces on him, and he curses at her in Korofi much to her amusement, as she floats over to sit on Maea’s lap – a smokey lick of her tongue to the woman should she let her.

Meanwhile, Sunjata inspects his tail, and when Maea asks if he’s a wounded, poor boy, Sunjata can’t help but to chuckle at that with a shake of his head. “I’m far more resilient than I look.” He says, looking back over to her as he leans back in the water. Indeed, a few scratches were nothing compared to the tattoos drifting over his skin, the scar that drifts from behind his ear down to the top of his chest, and the scar along his hip, hidden only partially by the white of his orca shift. He’s been through some things, some of them likely should’ve killed him. But here he was.

Still, he focuses on the basket again trying to capture the sun’s reflection within the basket. “Besides, I hadn’t quite realized how sensitive that spot is.” He hums, glancing over to her with a small hidden smirk.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 08:27 AM