(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
It’s almost like she’s avoiding his gaze – but the reasoning is lost on him. Instead, he focuses on the basket, mentioning sensitivity, and he can’t help but to chuckle lightly at her comment of not telling anyone of his sensitivity. He’s quiet for a moment, watching as the sun itself follows a small ripple in the water before he lifts the basket with the reflection within it. “Ah, got it.” Comes his accented rumble, grinning to himself before he leans back slightly, ensuring that it was good enough to follow through with the tradition, before he dumps the contents of the water out over him.

Running a hand through his hair to push it back, he grabs the basket then and turns onto his stomach to give his full attention to Maea, offering the basket with a small accidental splash her way as she focuses on Haai, the griffin far too content to remain in the woman’s lap rather than deal with Sunjata’s annoying tendencies any longer. He folds his arms along the rock, stubbled chin resting along his hands as he listlessly flicks his tail with the currents of the water. “As far as sensitivities go, there are far more enjoyable ones.” He teases lightly, though it’s harmless. "Though I do appreciate keeping it just between us." A slight chuckle at that, at whichever way it could go.

He lets the water run over his body while he focuses on watching her try to capture the sun as well, wondering if it'll likely be easier for her since she was the one that explained the tradition to him in the first place.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 09:21 AM