(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Oh, he doesn’t expect her to blush as hard as she does. But it doesn’t bother him in the slightest, he doesn’t find it awkward or strange – in fact, part of him had been intending a slight blush. Yet Maea’s likely been the palest person he’s come across in all his years yet, so he supposes it makes sense she’d blush as red as she does. Regardless, she takes the basket, avoids his gaze, and Haai seems content to remain there with the woman.

Sunjata, meanwhile, still on his stomach with his tail floating along the currents of the river, watches Maea use her magic to try and capture the sun. And yet, the basket gets flung, before beginning to bob down the river – his steel gaze drifting from her to the basket now slipping further and further away. Readjusting slightly, Sunjata shifts his attention to grabbing the basket once more – keeping an eye on the purple and blue that sticks out away from the greens and yellows of the reflection of the forest around them.

He swims to it, surprisingly easier with half his body being essentially a fin – no legs to get trapped under driftwood, to tear him down and down like in Korofi. And he grabs it, though a part of him grows sore with it, using muscles he hasn’t used in quite some time. Once he has the basket in hand, however, he dives under the water a bit to turn himself around, tail creating a splash out and away from where Haai and Maea sit, before his path is redirected toward her.

Coming up beside her, he shifts back into himself fully – bottom half clothed by shorts and now-wet boots that once he hands Maea the basket again, he works to untie and toss said boots over by his shirt. His gaze lifts to her then, an arm braced back against the wall of rocks he leans against, the same she sits upon. “I thought it was pretty creative.” He offers, giving her a slight grin. “You seem distracted, though.” A dark brow raises, head tilting.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 06:52 PM