(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She’s sure to give him a wide berth as she makes it to the shore, and out of curiosity, he wonders if she’ll just dart off here – spending a moment to casually watch her as she departs the water to reach the edge of the shore, where much to his surprise, she does remove the scarf. Still, he averts his gaze, finding something of a bit more interest in the way the basket floats around the water, holding the sun within its reflection as he moves it around, waiting until she returns.

Haai, meanwhile, doesn’t argue back when Sunjata tells her to do what she’s told, to go and guard the scarf along the shore. And for added measure, once the pile is there and the pat is given by Maea, Haai settles atop the pile, wings flared to cover every inch of what could be seen, head resting on paws as she puffs a bit of smoke out at Sunjata when he finally does deign to glance over.

But Maea’s in the water now, and he can see as she approaches how thin she is. And honestly? He doesn’t have much of an opinion on it, finding that if she decides to return and stay at his bar, that she might fill out a small amount more based on the food provided there. That, and she’s been away for some time. Regardless, Sunjata drifts a bit closer toward where she remains to stay, when it reaches her waist. He doesn’t stand, however, seeing as he’d basically be at least mostly leg deep only, so instead he offers her a hand slick with the chill of the water, a boyish smile across his face.

The Oasis is nice for what it is. But this is more unpredictable, more… Fun, I suppose.” He offers, raising a brow. At the comment of Korofi, however, he snorts and looks back to the slight waves and pull of the water before his tattooed shoulders rise and fall in a shrug. “You do what you have to do for survive, do you not? It never hurts to find joy in it. It makes it less frightening in a way, more tolerant.” He glances back over at her. “I know it may surprise you, but I'm definitely more of a fighter than a flyer, and picking the waters rather than getting tossed in them is one way of picking battles.” He hums with a quiet chuckle. "This one–" He pauses, to give her a bright grin. "–is an easy one."
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-17-2020, 08:03 AM