(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She actually looks at him now, and he remains as stationary as he can, letting her look at the feather tattoos that wrap around both shoulders, covering parts of his chest, arms, and along his back, to the compasses that sit at the helm along the sides of his neck, in such a way that the North points at her from where he stands to offer his hand. The scar along his hip that Lusea stitched up on full display, the arrow with a flame over his heart, a battlefield of sorts. This is a man with a story, and one more people knew the bits and pieces to. Maea knew only a portion, but the fact that he was a fighter was one that strung through the chords of everything he did and everything he became.

And when she agrees, smiling a bit wider, it’s reflected on his own face. But her comment after does arise a deep chuckle from him as he gives her a look, taking her hand into his that almost dwarfs her hand. The pads of his fingers and his palm are calloused, as though he’s spent plenty of time working with weapons here, and as he guides her to deeper waters he looks out over the waves a small amount. “Yes well, I’d expect nothing less from you.” He agrees, looking back to her as her hand leaves his and he sinks into the water beside her as she wets her hair.

See, it’s not so bad.” He hums, drifting a small amount past her with the current before pushing off a rock and heading back to where she started from to grab the basket they’d kept in the small alcove. Once retrieved, he swims back over to her with the basket in hand, stopping beside her, gaze looking over to a pool by a small waterfall caused by a beaver dam. “Also, there's fish over there.” He offers her, pointing to it where beneath the shimmering surface of the water it’s easy to see the reflection of multicolored scales beneath it, dancing around. “But— we’re here to capture the sun, are we not?” He asks, handing her the basket, arm behind her with space given in case she begins to drift down the current so that he could catch her.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-17-2020, 10:01 PM