(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She grows still in his arms, and his gaze lingers on her as she looks back at him, that same amused smirk lingering on his lips. He can see the blush creeping back over her cheeks, and when she questions why he doesn’t want to let her go, the smirk only deepens a small amount. “Because…” He begins, tilting his head a fraction closer to her, looking down at her through a clear gaze.

Maybe I enjoy seeing you blush this close.” He teases her lightly, pulling her with him, a small amount closer and deeper into the water until it covers her shoulders. “Maybe I think you should have a bit more fun.” He counts them off, gaze never leaving her face. “And maybe I think I can give you that.” His voice is a bit deeper here, a bit rougher as he removes the footing he has to drift a small amount with the current until they’ve spun in a half circle and the water’s current breaks against his back, still keeping her close but out of the full onslaught of the river.

A challenge lingers in his gaze, whether she wants to let loose or become rigid again — he hasn’t forgotten that she refused to look at him at first. How improper it had been for her. And yet, there’s nothing truly proper about himself at all.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-18-2020, 01:28 AM