(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
This day absolutely took a different turn than was expected. But he wasn’t complaining, married or not, not as he watches the blush creep along her cheeks, not as he pulls her slightly closer and deeper into the water when she reaches up to wrap her arms around his shoulders, his neck. He wonders acutely if she can feel the scar that drifts from behind his ear, along his neck, and onto her chest — following a vein that would’ve proven fatal had he not been fixed enough to survive.

But ah, those are different times, and the water here is far clearer, far cleaner than the flood waters of Korofi. There was no rebellion brewing under the surface of the monarchy that he was a part of both worlds, tearing and scraping and trying to make a difference. No, instead it was just him and just her, and the fish that swim far off in the distance as Haai continues to guard the clothes.

And she begins to mumble as he gives her his thoughts, his lips quirking slightly with it. He can feel her trembling and he keeps her closer to him, hearing her mention that he doesn’t know her. His gaze remains on her face even as she averts his eyes, scanning over the pages of her face before he reaches up with one hand in an attempt to brush a bit of the white hair from creeping into her cheek. “You’re right. But this is fun for me at least, and based on the laughter not too long ago I think you are enjoying it too.” He gives her a brighter smile to that. His head nears hers briefly, enough to get closer to her ear as he goes to speak again, soft and sweet as though it’s for her ears only. “Haven’t I given you that?
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-18-2020, 03:04 AM