(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Straight to the source, calculated and cool despite the water that rushed over his entire body. He was well familiar with it, no longer felt the panic at the water that could have drowned him a few too many times, and within the bubble she created around him the water was still calm despite it all. Not the raging force with undercurrents that the Korofi flood season often brought, the one he could manage well enough with a bit of sputtering and cursing.

They did call him the Flood, after all. Strong, surging, powerful enough to swallow whole, yet calm when the winds were soft and sweet.

He manages to grab onto her, however, pulling her into the bubble to where she has to hold her breath against the water that she’d crafted around him, and when he pulls her into him and wraps his arms around her, he finds that it does work as intended. Her surprise brings the water cascading down from the two of them, and he lets her cough while he too pauses to cough a bit, lungs squeezing with the action – how he shouldn’t be doing this much exertion with how sick he’s been, but he can’t stop now. His heart thunders in his chest as oxygen refills within him, but he keeps her near to keep her from being swept away, a steady pillar among the waves.

Her head finds his chest, and he hums an amused, breathy chuckle at that, lowering himself slightly to get closer to her. “I told you I’ve got you.” He offers her with another bright grin, though his voice is hoarse and rough from holding his breath. A win in his book, regardless, and she hadn’t quite kicked his ass for it yet. She may need to try something else other than the one element he’s entirely familiar with. Still, he loosens his arms around her enough to be able to peer at her and her exhaustion, his own exhaustion reflected not in his face or breathing, but in the ebony horns he’d kept under wraps since the day he’d returned from Fiat Lux that begin to sprout from his head, curling back and tipped in gold. “Have I exhausted you yet?” He teases her lightly, giving her a grin.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 04:28 AM