(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"But you're not a monster, Sunjata. Why would anyone think that?" She frowned a little that he might think so of himself, and even more that others might view him that way. So far, all she'd seen was a big, charming bear of a man, more boy than brute and with far more kindness to his name than his many scars would suggest.

Seeing the fingers shift to claws, Maea merely took one of them between her own, again examining with intent curiosity. The part where man became animal was a little hard to see clearly, as if there was a glimmer of magic to connect the seams she could not look past. She sensed nothing though, and figured it wasn't anything she could affect, accidentally or otherwise.

"Well.. you don't frighten me. I think people are less intimidated than you might think. Leastways us who were born in the bubble. It's not like you're a LongNight monster come to haunt the day, are you?"

The question of her own magics made her look up at him again, meeting the blue-gray eyes with a rueful little smile. "I have some weak telekinetics too. You know, move things with my thoughts? It's not really grown since I was little tho, and... I've tried to avoid using it for the most part."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 05:37 AM