(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Indeed it was, a strange, terrible, long story – omitting the darker parts, the pieces of him he hardly can admit to himself at the end of the day. There’s a quiet sound of agreement that leaves his throat, deep and something akin to a hum at that. “I took my sister and we exiled. Only I ended up here, fell into the Labyrinth last Longheat.” He searches her gaze again, his other hands thumb stroking the skin along her shoulders casually, lazily.

But. Even if he’s dead, there’s a chance. Because last Deepfrost, Lusea was resurrected at the Spire. And Phoebe brought her right to the clinic, right after I had opened up to her about who Lusea was at the Festival of Lights.” He searches her gaze again at that, before his eyes grow haunted, shifting to something akin to the confusion surrounding the entire ordeal of it. “Phoebe and I had been together for… A couple of months at that point? And when I saw Lusea there… Well, Phoebe claims I had forgotten about her the minute I set eyes on my flame.” He wonders if he should be telling her this at all, at the long rocky relationship him and his wife had.

We stayed at the Temple for LongNight, and when it was over and the Rathskeller burned, she helped me and Loren and Melita put together the VlamVloed.” His voice grows a bit quieter here, a bit more sorrowful. “She went to go explore somewhere, ended up in Halo. I found out from Delphia that she’d been killed. Again.” He wonders what Maea thinks of it all, the insanity of it all.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 09:02 AM