(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
His voice is rough, his breath short. She doesn't know him well enough to think it strange, thought it a mere habit of speach as he asks of her interest in the person. Considering, she wonders if it would really be good to reveal the reason for her interest, but... in the end, it shouldn't matter.

"I've been looking for her," she told him. Holding on a little tighter as Sunjata moved them around, she felt the shade like a cooling sigh of relief on her shoulders. There is a flush of red along the parts of her skin that is not already covered, a tint of red on her cheeks that has nothing to do with blushes or embarrassment. Though she is taken aback by how easily he moves her about, even in the water. Like she weighs nothing, a mere doll to throw around as he pleased.

Still, she held on. For all that it hurt and distracted all at once, it was a rather comforting feeling, to be so close to another living being. She could feel him breathe, felt the pulse of a beating heart and breathe the scent from his skin - all water and smoke and... other things she didn't dare try to identify. He was alive, and present, and it was quite enough.

"I've... been given a task by Ludo. To chase out a menace from its woods. For that, I need Delphia."

Thinking of the most recent encounter with her favorite deity, her smile was a little different from before. A touch too affectionate, perhaps, seeing as it had sent her on a monster hunt that was sure to become dangerous.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 09:56 AM