(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Is that so?” He asks her with a dark raised brow as he spins them once more in the water, noticing the hues of red that brighten her pale skin, the hand tangled in the white of her hair leaves to brush some water along them, to cool the warmth he can feel radiating from the burns.

His eyes find hers once more as she divulges the reason why, a brighter smile crossing his face to that. “Ludo, huh?” He hums thoughtfully. “I’ve never met it. I’ve met Frey, and Attuned through Safrin.” He muses thoughtfully, reaching up with a cool, water kissed hand to brush his thumb along her burned cheeks if she lets him.

I asked around for her and she came to me, if it helps.” He continues the slight stroke along her back with his other hand, withdrawing the hand at her cheek to run some of the water along the base of his neck, to wash over the compasses and scar, to wet the curls along the back of his neck and to let the water rush down from her arms as well. “I can teach you a few things for self defense, too, if the adventure turns harrowing.” Another rough response from his throat, his accent thicker once more as he spots the brightness of her smile, the excitement drawn beneath.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 10:06 AM