(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"It's the only god who ever responded to my prayers," she admitted, fondness apparent as she spoke about the god. "I've seen Safrin in the distance, as she aided one of those fighting the Spire demon, and... Frey only at your wedding.

"Thankfully,"
she added, under her breath.

Remembering that particular god did make her blush again, recalling what she'd seen when it appeared. Just thinking about it made her stomach tighten, but for all that it was supposed to make her feel good, all she'd felt at the time was overwhelming unease. A strong desire to go bury herself somewhere cold and far away from people. Halo, had come to mind.

"I might try that. Saw a note on the board that she comes by the Temple every once in a while... Might be a tad more efficient than running around the Greatwoods looking." A rueful smile; it perhaps had not been entirely in vain. If she hadn't, she would not be here now, with Sunjata pouring cool water over her skin and fussing about the burns with gentle hands. Maea hissed a little at the touch to her cheek; it was tender, and his calloused fingers scraped at the flush even when he tried to be careful.

"Would you? I'd appreciate it. I don't really have much in the way of weapons... don't know if that's the kind of thing that will chase off what we're to hunt either. Supposedly it causes trouble for the souls trying to rest in the woods... Fighting it might require more than iron."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 10:18 AM