(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Mutely, she just shook her head at the apology, knowing he meant no harm. The touches were growing more brazen, and she wasn't sure what to do. The hand on her back was fine, there was cloth in between and she was grateful she'd kept the shift on, thin though it was. But the fingers trailing her neck were not so easy to ignore. Her breath caught a little, the soft shudder visible even though she tried her damndest to suppress it.

Behind his neck, her fists closed, willpower keeping her from touching his hair again. It had been softer than she'd expected... But not hers to play with.

The little smile puzzled her, not sure what brought it on. For Maea the idea of combat and training was serious business, and the only thing she could think to make people smile on considering her in the context was scorn. Small, weak, unworthy.

Shrugging a little, she just said, "I bought a pair of daggers in Halo. Thought to give them off as a gift to someone, but... perhaps I should keep them for myself instead. Never was strong enough to draw the bow... My brother was a good shot though."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 10:43 AM