(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He can see the effect he has when his fingers trace the skin along her neck, the hitch of her breath and the shudder that leaves her — but he pretends not to notice it. He does notice when her own hands stop touching his own and he pauses in layering the water over her exposed skin, hidden beneath the shadow of himself to stretch his head back slightly, a pop sounded from the muscle in his neck before he focuses on her again, this time continuing the water on the other shoulder, the other side of her neck.

She hasn’t told him to stop yet, and perhaps he’s a bit too greedy to at least take advantage of this if they’d agreed nothing more. A shame, to him.

He can feel her shrug and he looks away a small amount to the currents rushing in the river as she speaks, a quiet rumbling hum leaving his throat, sure it’ll reverberate against her arms that are still around his neck. “You just need to work up the muscle for it.” He offers in response to the bow, trailing his free hand to ghost along the top of her shoulder to one of the arms that’s connected to him, soft and tender touches along her bicep that cause his own to flex and shift with the movement. “Fortunately, it doesn’t take too long. But you’ll also need the right bow.” His gaze flits to hers when he finishes the inspection of her pale upper arm.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 06:04 PM