(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
There was a nasty little word called seduction, that the girl really disliked. In her mind it implied a lack of self control. The inability to think clearly and see people for what they really were, thereby avoiding unpleasant consequences. Unfortunately, she was now in a position to appreciate just how hard it could be to be sensible in such a situation. Or moral. Or ethical, even. Because with a few lingering touches and a little display of trust, her resolve was on the glide. She didn't resist the touches because in the end she didn't really want to. It felt good, it was... interesting to see how far he would dare go. How far she would let him go before it all went to pieces.

But at the same time, her mind was in a panic. The part of her brain that could still think quite clearly was screaming about boundaries, pride, guilt and kept bringing Phoebe's face to the forefront of her thoughts. It was all getting a bit too involved for her taste, nearing a line she wasn't sure she actually wanted to cross. Because he might not care if he hurt his wife, but Maea did. Cared about hurting herself too. And... really. It had gone too far already.

That said, she still couldn't really bring herself to move when his attention shifted to the other side of her neck. Cool water eased the burn, a soft touch by rough hands made the skin tingle... then moved again to the arm. Never still enough to let her get accustomed or settle with it. Just intimate enough to make her head go places she didn't want it to.

"Well... perhaps you could help me find one, then? I don't know what I should look for..." She sounded a touch distracted, and there was a wary look about her eyes as she met his gaze. A little uneasy, tense as though she was considering whether to bolt. Or stay. Or maybe... move closer.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 06:24 PM