(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
His chest rose and fell against hers, the grip he held on her rather stronger than before. It felt right, and so wrong to be this close, and she was as thrilled as she was terrified over the increased proximity. But so far he had not done anything to truly drive her off, given her no reason to think this was more than just another hug. Unconsciously she leaned into the embrace, stretched a little to fit her body better against his... but focused more on what he was saying.

It was poor reasoning. A condition left untreated, a hazard to his health. Her fingers tightened their grip on his head even as Sunjata leaned his head against her palm; a cute gesture, but not quite enough to soothe her worry.

"What if it gets worse?" she pressed him. "What if you don't get better? Please, you said yourself that magic is a gift... What harm could it do to try?"

There was fear in her expression as she met his gaze, her own dead serious. "My mother took ill after I was born, and there was no one around to use magic on her. It should have been fine, should have been nothing but she died of it anyway. Because they waited too long."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 09:53 PM