(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He’s very aware of how she moves to better fit against him, and he quietly adjusts himself to better accommodate the pressure she applies to him, holding his head in her hands while his own brace her from behind her back, interlocking once more. But he continues to peer down at her through his half lidded gaze, a muscle feathering slightly in his jaw beneath the palm of her hand. “Loren healed me when I got out of the creature, and it still developed.” He explains quietly. “I’d thought it was just a cold, put it off for a couple of weeks so the people that needed it more could be healed.” So the healers would still have energy to help those in more of a dire need.

But he can see the fear in her eyes, and his arms tighten slightly around her, a shield of his own to embrace her when she continues, divulging more into her past and he bites at the inside of his cheek, wondering if he should tell her the truth of it all. That he’d hoped it killed him in the end, having lost everything yet not too stubborn to go just yet. It made for a far better story than the rooftop would have, at the very least. “I’m sorry.” He offers her in a quiet accented rumble, hoping that the apology is reflected within the steel of his eyes.

He tilts his head toward her again, so the shadow of his face can block the sun from hitting her forehead. “I’ve already made agreements that if it gets to that point I’ll let them heal me.” He offers her, hoping it assuages some of her worries, wondering deeply the reasoning why she cares so much in the first place, but his self destructive tendencies had always thought that of others that wished to prolong his life as long as they could, to assuage some of his sorrows in any way they could. But something in the wording is off, the way it comes off so nonchalant, as though he believes in part that he deserves to suffer for what happened, what continues to happen as well.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 10:24 PM