(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Her thumb brushed absently across the line of his cheekbone as he spoke. Even if she's not actively thinking of the places their bodies connect, on a subconscious level there is a keen awareness of it spreading with every passing moment. There is a sort of easing within her, like a contented patience had fallen. Just waiting now, for her to realize what was going on.

When his arms squeezed her even tighter, reacting to some part of what she'd said - what, she didn't know - she responded automatically by putting her arms back around his neck. Pulling him down a little, so she could hide her frown against his jaw, Maea swallowed hard. He'd been healed, and yet it had escalated. Then... perhaps it had not been magic of a level strong enough? Or the Launceleyn had not known what to aim for. She was not familiar enough with either magic or medicine to know for sure, and latched on to the only glimmer of hope she could see.

"Well... then you wouldn't mind promising me the same thing, right? That you won't let it get so bad that we have to ask the gods to save you? Because if you die I swear I'll ask Ludo to let me haunt you. And you would not like that."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 10:47 PM