(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
His breaths even out ever so slowly as he speaks and she strokes her thumb along his jawbone, leaning into the touch a fraction, her hands leaving their place to wrap around his neck where the horns drip the water onto her hands at the back. She pulls him down slightly to duck her head, and he follows her movements, letting her do whatever she wished with him. His resolve is faltering ever so much as the movement causes his jaw to hang idly by her forehead now, that one drift of a rogue wave would cause them to collide with her.

He finds that he quite likes that idea, consequences be damned.

And he can’t help but to want to touch her more, with how her body aligns against his, how she’s either unconsciously pulled him further into her and he pulled her into him, that his arms interlock, one hand splaying along her lower back wide to keep her near while the other drifts up to the pale hair he can see now once more, to tangle with the tresses within the water to feel their silk drift through roughened fingers.

He untangles his fingers from her hair to reach forward to her, to let those calloused fingers line along her jaw and lift her face to look at him as he offers her a smaller, more honest and boyish smile in response. But this close, his nose almost brushes against her own gently, close enough to share breaths as he looks down to that pale gaze. “I promise you, Maea Valair, that if it gets worse and my life is in true danger, that I will seek out healing.” He breathes to her, a deep whisper on the wind, thumb stroking her jaw.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 11:02 PM