(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
It took her a bit too long to realize what she'd done. What she'd caused, how this might all play out. His fingers were a whisper through her hair, shooting lightning down the spine. She grew very still, almost forgot to breathe as the same hand moved around to her face, cupped the chin and made her look at him.

Close. There was so much color in his eyes. Layer upon layer of blue, so dense it smothered the light and darkened into gray. A stormcloud, a raging river, a flood full of emotions she could not entirely follow. All she knew was that the waters stilled a little when he looked at her, softened into something that was almost warm.

So close. She swallowed when he spoke, the response a sincere vow breathed onto her lips. She could almost taste his breath, felt the honesty of them. At least in this moment he meant what he said. Whether that would change in a heartbeat, a day or a few months however... was uncertain.

"Thank you, she murmured, heart racing so fast it was hard to get the words out. "I'll... I'll hold you to that..." Her mouth felt dry, lips sore and aching; she worried at the bottom lip with her teeth, telling herself it was about time to withdraw. She'd made her point, spoken her piece... Now back away.

Too close. Yet she didn't move. Transfixed, she hovered in place, unable to move. Her mind was going blank, a wonderfully terrifying feeling for this overthinker of a girl... There were reasons why she shouldn't stay, but in this particular instance she could not quite recall what they were. All she could see was him, his eyes, his mouth... and a warm, gentle thumb brushing along her jaw.

Her arms tensed ever so slightly over the shoulders on which they rested. A hand splayed, fingers spreading into the dark curls of his hair.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 11:30 PM