(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She gives him a shaky smile, and something within him sinks as she turns away slightly. He lets up on his hold on her, watching her face turn away from him, spying that pale jawbone he’d want nothing more than to tenderly kiss, her neck beneath the white of her hair, and he swallows hard. “Maea.” His hoarse voice whispers to her, aware of how close they are, how he could pull her back in if he wanted to.

And gods how he wants to.

But he refrains, hand still at her neck as he strokes the side of it, unable and incapable of stopping that small gesture. She’d told him that she hadn’t wanted to do this, because of Phoebe, and yet it had still happened — had slipped his mind because he hadn’t cared and the feeling of her body against his had become too powerful. He exhales a shuddering sigh, smile faltering as concern crosses his gaze. “I’m sorry.” Because it was his fault, had he not tested and teased her and taunted her, she may not have put herself in that place.

But he’d wanted her to, wanted to get her to experience it just once if that was all he got, something to treasure and keep all to himself.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 12:57 AM