(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"No."

Such a simple word. It could contain many things. With all the secrets shared between them, it held an infinite number of meanings. No, don't close her out again. No, don't hate yourself for mistakes that could still be fixed. No, don't come closer... It could be anything, really. But Maea clarified as she shook her head, still smiling a bit sadly at him.

"I'm not going to blame you. It's not your fault. I could have stopped you at a hundred points, but I didn't. I... did not want to." A quirk of embarrassment at that admission. She tried to return the vulnerable honesty he'd showed her, and it left her cheeks red. Hands trembling.

"I don't want to hurt you, Sunjata. But... I don't want to hurt Phoebe either. Or myself... and the way things are right now, I can't see anything ending well if we get too close. So, let's... lets just be friends, alright?  Unless you decide you don't want that ring anymore. Maybe then we can talk. About other... things."

She indicated the black band around his finger. Though she'd tensed up when he took that step closer, wary as a doe sighted down an arrow, she gave him the benefit of the doubt and stood her ground. When he did not press his luck, she gave him a grateful little smile.

"All in all, it's been a good day, wouldn't you say? I had fun. Like you promised."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-20-2020, 03:54 AM