(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Forward is the answer, and it shivers within his spine as he looks up at her, the hint of her smile, the break it causes within him, a dam overflowing within him until he can’t quite understand what’s happening. He’s thankful she’s not Attuned, thankful she can’t feel the surging storm within him and how much he flits from the back and forth. The ring was off his finger, but he’d lost the game in not sticking it out, to prove to her that it wasn’t what she wanted, that it wouldn’t be sunshine and roses despite how much Phoebe thought she could change him. And he shudders with it, as he reaches for her, to cup and hold and embrace.

She meets him halfway, sighing into him as he sighs back, gentle and kind as her hand finds his hair again beneath the horns, goosebumps flaring along his skin enough that the feathers surrounding where her other arm drapes flare ever so slightly with the movement. And he grows hungrier, slowly at first, breath short and heartbeat thundering in his mind and soul and body, pulling her into him until he can absorb her and flood her and devour her. His kiss grows slightly deeper, still wary, still letting her pull away should she wish to.

But he’s greedy, and perhaps it’s the way she listened to him, the way she’d looked at him when she finally did look at him, becoming his undoing from the very start hidden behind rogue crooked grins and sly smiles, a deep accented voice full of pompous and arrogance, none of which seen here where he gives into her – gives her that second kiss after the first, wanting nothing more than to let her explore every inch of him if she wished.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 07:42 AM