(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He follows where her hands trail, from his face to his neck, to his shoulders and his chest, and feathers continue to flare with the sensation. His feathers disappear now as she inspects the tattoos and the scars, and he keeps his head pressed close to her ear as she explores. The question does take him off guard, however, and he tilts his head toward her ever so slightly as she exposes her neck, and his resolve falters as he goes to press a kiss to her slender neck, in the soft space between where her shoulder and neck meet, hand tightening both in her hair as well as along her side.

Yes.” He breathes to her, voice deep and hoarse, breath raking along her neck. But it doesn’t last long, not as she withdraws somewhat and captures his lips again, and he returns it — soft, gentle, sweet, until she surprises him with the swipe of her tongue, and he gives into her there, his own lips parting slightly, tongue brushing along her own, aiming to tangle with hers as he can feel the shakiness of her legs.

The hand at her side is used to steady her, an attempt to pull her down onto his lap, to wrap her legs around him where he can support them both better along the sand — or they could return to the water. But she’s small enough that he could carry her wherever she wished to go, and at this point it’s about her, exploring and trying it out, seeing what she thinks, learning her boundaries and what she can get away with. And to him? Likely anything.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 05:25 PM