(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
A taste of salt and sea, of smoke and drink to meld with the sweetness of her own, far easier to reach her when she settles along him and he sits back on his heels, keeping her right there on his lap, drowning in the scent and taste of her. He can feel her tremble and shiver beneath his touch, as her legs wrap around him, and he smiles into the deepening kiss even more, breaking through the confusion to be dealt with later as he seeks out to envelop her.

She pulls herself closer to where he can feel her body against his, chest rising against him, and he can’t help the feeling of wanting to be even closer — but he restrains, breaking the kiss as his hands move to wrap around her, one splayed at her lower back, one cupping the back of her neck. But the ground is too rough here, too sharp with the rocks that poke out of the sand, and the height difference something that hadn’t been a problem when they’d been in the water.

So he breaks the kiss, trailing more along her jaw to her neck and by her ear, panting ever so slightly as he braces her and himself to lift her. “Hold on.” He whispers in a slight growl in her ear, lifting one of his own legs to get some sort of standing, to move to the shadowed alcove he had been in at first when she’d stumbled across him trying to capture the sun. He keeps her close, keeping kisses pressed to her neck, breaking only to ensure the direction he takes them in, before the chill of the water has his skin rising with goosebumps once more. Deeper and deeper he goes, wondering if she’ll cling to him to avoid the cold, or dive straight in with him.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 07:30 PM