(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He could burn as long as she’d let him, keeping boundaries despite how much he wished not to. But they were there, a line in the sand, and as he settles in the water and she continues her explorations, he watches her breathless and tired and content and happy despite what will rage within him when this feeling dissipates. But she looks up with that slight smolder to her colorless gaze, and in his own gaze he offers a half smirk of a smile to her.

The suggestion of slowing down is met with him recovering slightly, letting the water drift along his shoulders as it laps idly and he blinks a few times to focus on her again. The thing is, is that he can contain himself enough, but gods he wants her to just explore, touch, learn — everything she wanted. And she could stop whenever she wanted to. His horned clinks against the rockery again as he tilts his head back with a quiet sigh, hand stilling at her hip, his other stroking idly against her pale hair.

He runs his thumb along her temple briefly, gazing at her with a soft smile. “Whatever you want.” He hums to her. But he doesn’t want to let her go just yet, wants her to figure it out, do whatever it is she wants. She’s already figured out a way to get him to vibrate beneath her, met with the way he’s well versed in ways to keep the fire burning. He can feel it simmering in his gut as he clears his throat and focuses on her a bit more clearly. “Take the time to learn if you want, Maea.” He rumbles to her, accented and deep, giving her the free reign to do whatever she wanted, see what kind of reactions she could get out of him.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 09:49 PM