(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
See, giving her the option to back away or keep going all according to her wishes was a wonderful thing to do. Because without the need to keep his pace, she relaxed. When he gave her all the time, whatever she needed, she believed him, trusted that he meant it. That she wasn't boring for needing to think, breathe, understand this curious new turn of events.

He had struck down like a lightning from clear skies, and all of her reeled with the impact.

Though the implication that she could keep 'learning' all she wanted made her blood heat, the girl felt the need to steady herself. Her legs slipped from his waist, regretting the cold water that replaced the warmth of his body. But she held her arms in place still, and did not shrug off his hands on her either. Instead she kissed him lightly and shifted slightly sideways so that she could nestle in against him, head coming down to rest on his shoulder. It was so strange, to be able to take such liberties. To impose herself to such an extent on another person and realize it was allowed, welcomed even. That he in so many ways was still a stranger only made it more alien, like this scene was one she couldn't quite believe.

"It feels... like this is the part where I'm supposed to wake up," she said quietly. "Get out of bed and go to work... and the farm will still be standing, my brother just come back from the fields, and the kids are prattling with their mother around the breakfast table."

Except, such miracles never happened. Not for her. Maea couldn't decide if it was really a bad thing, all things considered.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-20-2020, 10:25 PM