(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
His throat vibrated against her cheek when he spoke, and she sensed the smile more than saw it. She chuckled, soft breathless laughter at the question, and shook her head. A small gesture, that did not let her head rise from its perch. She quite liked it there, felt like falling asleep might not be impossible. Though hardly wise, given how easily she caught colds. A thought had her wondering whether Sunjata's condition was at all contagious... but pushed the thought aside. Didn't matter.

I used to," she admitted, rather amused. "When I was young. But no one ever showed... so I stopped waiting. Keeping to yourself is far easier than putting up with someone who doesn't want to be there, and as long as there's family around it doesn't get lonely."

Scooping some water up, she washed her face and felt the relief against her flushed skin. She would have to see a healer about the burns when she got home. At this rate it would only get worse, and keeping to the shade was not always possible. At least her eyes weren't as sensitive as they had been. (Thank you, Ludo.) Gathering up more water, she raised the hand high and let the drops trickle down onto Sunjata's head, a playful smile tugging on her lips.

Messing with him was fun. One more thing she'd learned today; there was always the promise of a good reaction whenever she did something.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-20-2020, 11:24 PM