(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He isn’t contagious, the sickness long moved past it in fact. Now it was only him that has to deal with the outcomes, whether good or bad, he couldn’t be too sure. He knew he had pushed it today, and likely wouldn’t stop until his body decided to for him. He’s still thankful for the distraction of warmth at his side, soft porcelain cheek at his neck, body remaining a pillar unmoved by the river as it rushes past.

And when she explains that she did indeed dream of that upon the occasion, his smirk deepens ever so slightly, dark brow raising in an almost conspirator look. But it fades quickly as he sinks into the water a bit more, thinking on what she’s said before closing his eyes and just… Enjoying something for once. It doesn’t last long as he can feel the drops of water tap along his head, along the horns, along his brow. He opens one eye to slyly look at her beside him, raising another dark brow in a silent question, shaking his head and letting the water roll off him wherever it chose to.

In my experience, family is who you choose.” He offers, because while yes he had a sister by blood, and how he cared for her very much, the only one that had felt like family had been the resistance. Had been surrounded by Lusea and people that once he’d gained the trust of had opened their arms wide to him. But his family for the most part had been chosen, those that accepted him for him, nothing by blood.

But for added benefit of a slight retaliation from where she’d dropped the water onto his head, he splashes a small wave at her with a cheeky smirk.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 11:43 PM