(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
He splashed back, and Maea accepted the retaliation with another laugh, not caring to escalate it into another playfight. Her reserves of magic were all but spent, the toll taken on her body a price she too would pay for over a the coming days. No doubt she would catch a cold, but with some luck it would be nothing too serious. Not enough to keep her from training, from reading, from learning new things and expanding her understanding of the world.

"Mmh. Finding the right people for that is the hard part," she agreed. "It's something I never thought I'd have to do. Just goes to show that one can't be sure of anything in Caido."

Content to let the restlessness of her body settle, she settled into a peaceful quiet, fingers lightly tracing the line of a feather on his shoulder. Not meant to tease or taunt, just... admire. Her mind was a sky full of drifting clouds, all blue and white and full of sunshine. Not quite able to recall the last time she felt this happy, this content, the feeling was almost uncomfortable before she adjusted to it. What a precious gift. If such a moment was all that really came out of this, then she could not regret it. Not even if it ended up costing her the regard of someone she considered a friend. But she hadn't seen Phoebe in such a long time, had not hurried to seek her out or find what the world had done to her in a year. They were not exactly close... perhaps she didn't owe the girl as much as she thought. Not that it excused her of touching Sunjata, but... he had made a choice before she let it get this far.

She wondered what he would do with it after this, once they left the water and went their separate ways.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 12:01 AM