[SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but no one seems to care about honesty
so i spend too much time in my head
You don't mind birds. However as one approaches—a common enough looking goose—that it's holding a basket in its mouth is a dead giveaway that it's an attuned. You bristle, the inevitable social anxiety that you suffer regularly washing over you in waves as a hand clenches at your heart and stomach and twists painfully. In your hair Meraki raises his forearms like some strange praying mantis, ready to defend you. This, you hate.

As Loren appears your tension abates only somewhat. Knowledge always relaxes you and knowing what attuned, or hybrid in this case, is a small piece of knowledge. "You are a hybrid." You announce, and then, "Yeah, I really didn't like that. No one made you come and it's possible that your emotional state ruined the data recorded about you and Astra, which is a shame because she seems very clever." All of this you say abstractly as you glance just over his shoulder, anxiety making eye-contact impossible.

"Oh...I am catching the sun. Isn't it obvious?" A joke.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions - by Oia'i'o - 01-16-2020, 04:08 AM