[SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The response from Oia made him chirp, which was him laughing. She was far more talkative than when they first met, but very reminiscent of the Spin the Bottle game. Oliver was glad to see that she was doing well and it was always nice to meet someone equally, or even more, curious as him. Maybe she would be joining the Loreseekers someday.

Hopping off of Loren's finger, Oliver fluttered to the ground as he furiously flapped his wings. With enough space granted to him, he shifted back into a human. Offering a nod to Loren and a smile to Oia, he greeted her with a friendly wave. "Hey Oia. Nice to speak with you again." And to see that she was unharmed after Fiat Lux.

Settling down in front of Oia, Oliver glanced over at Loren. "I heard something about the sun myth?" He also wanted to know more about those creatures, but that could wait a bit. He didn't want to overwhelm Oia with tons of questions.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions - by Oliver - 01-17-2020, 07:12 PM