[SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It wasn't hard to notice that there was some tension between Oia and Loren. While Oliver did want to ask Loren if he was alright, he decided to stay quiet so not to cause anymore drama. The two could deal with it themselves and he saw no reason to throw himself into the situation. Instead, he chose to focus on Oia.

There was a slight tilt to his head and he tried to read her as best as he could...which failed completely. "Well, there's a first time to everything, right?" It was as though she thought he was lying, which he wasn't. "Why do you think you aren't fun? I mean, I think everyone is fun in their own ways. Like...you know a lot about nature and I think that's super cool...you also like to learn, which is also fun." He tried to look at the brightside of everything, since staying positive as really the only thing one could do in such a horrific world.

Luckily, Oia proved to be an open book and she was ready to answer at least a couple of his questions. "Tell me... tell me about the creatures and plants there. I want to hear stories and things that I can find there."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 10:07 PM