[SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but no one seems to care about honesty
so i spend too much time in my head
"That there is a first time for everything is an a priori truth." You remark blandly. That is, it's obvious and thus not entirely interesting to you.

Staring at Oliver you're reminded vaguely of Kai; his happy-go-lucky spirit is not dissimilar to the man before you. Only Kai is more genuine. You aren't sure why this relative stranger is trying to convince you that you're fun. There's nothing wrong with not being fun. It's just how you are.

Nodding at Oliver's question, you do indeed tell him. You tell him of the Tulmhainar and how it dines on pleasant memories. You tell him of the fae and their history as a proud warrior race that likes to keep to themselves. Of the undine and how you and Kai tried to find it and how she used the red lichen as a way of protecting herself. In short, you tell him everything that's in the guidebook.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] On the nature of impossibility and group delusions - by Oia'i'o - 02-02-2020, 10:45 PM