Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A shaky breath that she didn't realise she'd been holding left Vai's lips as the arrow buried itself in the lion, and she lowered her bow and took a few faltering steps back while the beast bellowed and roared and tried to continue onwards to no avail. She was ready, almost, with another arrow, lest the lion decide to turn its ire upon her, but all at once it was the man and not the feline who stumbled awkwardly to the ground.

Swiping at her eyes, Vai set off for Remi even as he tried to drag himself to sit against a tree. She had put her weapons away by the time she reached him, kneeling down beside him and holding onto him tightly for a moment - he might want to laugh it off, but then he'd not had to fire the shot. "I'm so sorry," she murmured, fussing over him uneccessarily before turning her attention to his leg and scowling.

"Ouch. That arrow needs to come out before I can... well, before I can do as much as I'm able. I don't know if I'm strong enough to heal that."

vervain
face the wind

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Vervain - 12-14-2018, 07:41 PM