Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Nodding, Remi created in his hand a wooden spoon with a particularly thick handle. Placing it between his teeth, the alchemist took a steadying breath which was almost too late given how quickly Vai acted. As the shaft was broken, Remi screamed through clenched teeth as fangs appeared in his mouth. Easily breaking through the piece of wood, Remi roared in pain, his body tensing and his fingers curling into his palms so that the claws forming there would be of no danger to the huntress. Slamming a fist into the ground, Remi tried to unclench his jaw and exhale the breath caught in his lungs.

For a moment he could only pant and keep his eyes firmly shut before the tidal waves of agony slowly began to recede and he could think again. Claws and teeth retracted leaving bloody wounds on his palms and a cut on the inside of his mouth. It didn't matter though. He hadn't hurt Vai, which was what was important.

"I think if I shift into a bird...with the size of this arrow it could be quite bad. I am afraid we will have to walk back like this." Remi said through a smile that was clearly forced, and yet his pale gaze was without anger or upset.

remi
sometimes love is war but sometimes you win
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-14-2018, 08:01 PM